Forums » 5k

Jamize Olawale Color Rush Jersey

• 432 posts
    September 11, 2019 8:23 PM MDT

Jason Witten turns 37 today. He has not played a game since the Pro Bowl on Jan. 28 Jamize Olawale Color Rush Jersey , 2018. His final regular-season game came on Dec. 31, 2017.The Cowboys tight end is back and apparently hasn’t forgotten how to play the position.“Yeah, he looks like the same guy to me,” Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said at the 15th annual Taste of the Cowboys on Sunday night. “He was doing different things. He was traveling the world, announcing football. But you could tell he kept himself in shape https://www.dallascowboysfanshop.com/Byron-Jones-Jersey , and you could tell this has been on his mind. He really hasn’t skipped a beat. Completely involved in our offseason program, on the field with us last week. He looked really good. He’s moving well. Excited to have him back.”Witten, a third-round choice of the Cowboys in 2003, has made 1,152 catches for 12 Zack Martin Jersey ,448 yards and 68 touchdowns in his career. The plan is for Witten to play 25ish snaps. But for those thinking the Cowboys are paying Witten only for his leadership, Garrett expects Witten to look like the same player he was in 2017.“He looks the same. He looks the same,” Garrett said. “His weight is 250, low 260s. He looks fast. He looks quick. He looks flexible and moving around really well.” The Cowboys did not sign Earl Thomas as many expected and many Cowboys fans had hoped. They didn’t sign Eric Berry or Clayton Geathers either.Instead, George Iloka was the safety who joined Dallas on a one-year deal.“This defense plays into my strong points Deonte Thompson Color Rush Jersey ,” Iloka said, via the . “I’m versatile, and I can do a lot of things. I’m a physical safety. I like to come up in the run game support, set the edge, take on blockers and make an impact.”The Cowboys plan on having Iloka play strong safety with Xavier Woods remaining at free safety. Jeff Heath https://www.dallascowboysfanshop.com/Sean-Lee-Jersey , last year’s starter at strong safety, would return to being a backup.“My goal is to have the best year of my career,” Iloka said. “If I do that, everything else will fall into place.”Iloka, who turned 29 on Sunday Tyron Smith Jersey , has played 99 games, starting 79, in his seven seasons. He signed a one-year deal with the Cowboys.Iloka said he’s in “prove-it mode” every year.“My expectations are to make a difference and to prove the Cowboys right for bringing me on,” Iloka said.