Forums » Day Hikes

who added a standout run-blocker to

• 24 posts
    September 19, 2018 7:20 PM MDT
    Veteran center Mike Pouncey agreed to a two-year contract Monday with the Los Angeles Chargers Dee Ford Jersey , who added a standout run-blocker to their powerful offense.

Pouncey was released by Miami last week after the three-time Pro Bowl selection refused a pay cut. He started all 16 games for the Dolphins last season, his seventh in the NFL.

The Chargers swooped in to grab a new centerpiece for what's likely to be an impressive offensive line. Los Angeles finished fourth in the league last season with 376.6 yards per game despite fielding only the 26th-best rushing attack.

Philip Rivers was sacked a career-low 18 times last season, but Los Angeles sometimes struggled to get traction with its running game. The offensive line's blocking was considered the primary reason for running back Melvin Gordon's inconsistency, and Pouncey is among the NFL's best run-blocking centers.

Pouncey is the second big-name veteran addition to the Chargers' line in two seasons. Los Angeles signed left tackle Russell Okung to a four-year, $53 million deal last year Russell Wilson Jersey , and he promptly earned his second Pro Bowl selection in a standout season.

Okung and starting right tackle Joe Barksdale are returning for Los Angeles. Promising right guard Forrest Lamp is healthy after missing his rookie season due to injury, and fellow second-year pro Dan Feeney is likely to be the starting left guard.

Spencer Pulley started all 16 games at center last season. The former undrafted free agent from Vanderbilt could be a versatile reserve after playing extensively at guard in college.

After winning nine of their final 12 regular-season games and barely missing the playoffs, the Chargers waited several days to make a splashy move in free agency. Los Angeles signed run-blocking tight end Virgil Green away from Denver, and also added kicker Caleb Sturgis to address last season's most problematic position.

The Chargers' only significant free-agent departure so far is seldom-used defensive lineman Jerry Attaochu's move to San Francisco.

After spending most of his first seven years shadowing the opponent’s top wideout, Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson‘s job is changing in new coach Steve Wilks’ defense. Peterson still will play some press coverage against the league’s top receivers Kyle Emanuel Jersey , but he also will play off the ball and blitz, too.

鈥淥ver the last seven years, everyone who played against me knew exactly what I was going to be in,鈥?Peterson said, via Kyle Odegard of the team website. 鈥淲hen they come here and play in Arizona Saquon Barkley Jersey , nine times out of ten we didn鈥檛 see what they ran in the previous game plan. 鈥淚t was always a lot of motions and a lot of stacks to get my hands off [the No. 1 wideout]. Now they have to play a little bit more honest to where I鈥檓 still going to be in a little bit of press, but now my game has evolved into playing off the ball as well.鈥?/p>

Peterson made only one interception last season and has only six over the past three seasons. He had seven in 2012. Peterson also has not had more than eight pass breakups in any of the past four seasons.

Teams no longer have a desire to test the seven-time Pro Bowler.

鈥淚 was an artist at taking No. 1 receivers out of the game, and I was pretty damn good at it,鈥?Peterson said.

The Cardinals are trying to find a way to allow Peterson to make more plays.

鈥淚鈥檓 looking to make a ton of plays this year,” he said. “I鈥檓 looking to start jumping routes now. I鈥檓 looking to be a little bit more aggressive off the ball Melvin Gordon Jersey , and be the same as I am when I鈥檓 in the receiver鈥檚 face.鈥?/p> Womens Chris Herndon Jersey

• 47 posts
    November 24, 2018 1:36 AM MST

This unique in fact perhaps even a very good arrange that i believe it or not in fact really enjoyed looking into. It is not necessarily consequently routine that i range from the substitute for verify a precise detail.Capital Gains

• 21 posts
    November 26, 2018 6:34 AM MST

it is definitely excellent blog site. it is realy info as well as a a really beneficial task. i adore that.https://happynewyear-2019x.com/

• 47 posts
    November 27, 2018 11:28 AM MST

At once this website should irrefutably commonly end up leading involving almost all web log buyers, thanks to diligent experiences along with testing.pinterest.com/sasakspin/

• 47 posts
    November 30, 2018 4:14 AM MST

I would recommend virtually any articles. It is usually great to work through you may describe inside terms coming from midsection not to mention image quality applying this beneficial articles is fairly basically identified.fico score

• 47 posts
    December 5, 2018 1:31 AM MST

I quite like ones putting up. Their okay to view that you make clear throughout words and phrases while using heart as well as solution on this crucial subject can often be without difficulty considered.SQL Server 2014 Standard

• 3 posts
    December 10, 2018 1:48 AM MST

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. Marine Directory

• 47 posts
    December 11, 2018 12:49 AM MST

Once i received on your own website despite the fact that inserting attention simply a bit small bit submits. Pleasurable technique for lasting, I will be book-marking at any moment receive sorts full will come way up.La Manga Club Property Sales

• 29 posts
    December 12, 2018 10:42 AM MST

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks speed test

• 3 posts
    December 13, 2018 2:28 AM MST

I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.investmentbizmag.com

• 47 posts
    December 13, 2018 3:45 AM MST

I would like a person's space. It happens to be better than study all of us explain in words throughout the life blood alongside legibility using this content appropriate locale are normally conveniently seen.dominoqq